About Diann Tucker
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Fort Scott real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Fort Scott areas, please contact me.
- LIfe long resident of the area gives me knowledge of the property and community.
- Oldest established agency in town with benefits of local ownership.
- Full service office with experienced staff for appraisals, auctions, sales, relocation services, and loan assistance
- Wide Internet base with 5 office/agent sites
- Utilize latest in technology, including digital photography media
- Personal service & attention to attain goal of complete customer satisfaction
- Experience serving as buyers and sellers agent, top agency producer
- Community pride;active in community, church, 4-H, schools
- Dedicated to serving your special needs with complete satisfaction
- Family oriented mother of 4, grandmother, horse enthusiast, ranch owner with husband of 35 years